<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Friday, April 30, 2004
  Found it!

Guess what!!! I found my camera!
It was on the TV. I never put it there. Yet it was there in plain view for 3 days. Can you believe that?

Well I took a pic of the Lace Yoke Pullover.

Last time I only could find a pic of the front of the magazine. So I figured those who didn't have a copy of it were curious to what the pullover looked like. :)

Well little cutie has been wanting Mommy a lot and I'm trying to get a bit of spring cleaning done, so I have only gotten so far with it. I plan on putting up progress bars soon for all my WIP's. I have a tendency to forget things I am working on. I'm also gonna make a WIP page so I can keep track of yarns, dye lots and needle sizes just in case I forget. I've done that a few times and had to rip a few things out.

Any one have other ways of keeping track?

Oh well, we have 3 more additions to the web-ring Nordic KnitBlogs. 12 so far, not bad for the first week! :)
Ha en god helg! <---- Have a great weekend! 
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs