<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
  I lost my camera!!!

I can't believe I lost it! I've looked everywhere!
Well I guess I have to just tell you what I've done with no pics.

First off I still haven't gotten to the next pattern on my Setesdal yet. I forgot I was gonna make a summer top for a friend for her birthday and it is rapidly approaching! So I've dropped everything to get it done. The pattern is from Vogue Knitting Holiday 2003 issue and called Lace Yoke Pullover


I went over to my lys and didn't find any yarn I liked at a reasonable price. So I went over to Sparkjoep (kinda like a mini walmart) And got some Gjestal baby yarn. It is 100% Merino wool. I have to double strand it to get the gauge, which is fine with me.

As for my new web-ring Nordic KnitBlogs there have been no new sign-ups today. Yet the first few days we got 9! Not bad to start off with!
I know there are more Nordic Blogs out there, so don't be shy! We want you a part of this so we can get to know you!!!

A BIG Hello to Justyna! I didn't know you left KME4U. I just thought you were as quiet as I was on the group. It was so great to hear from you! I'll send you a private e-mail soon!

Well this was the first chance I got away from the little one who wants my attention again. She is growing a new tooth and has been experimenting with walking. All things that cause extra neediness. I love being a Mommy!!!! 
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs