<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Friday, May 28, 2004
  Hard Day

Hello all,
I've had a hard day, but everyone does.
I've just learned my ex lost most all of my things. I was unable to send them to Norway and we were really close back then and he had promised to do it for me. Well when you move away, you really learn who your friends are. So keeping the promise and all my things went on the back burner. Now they all went up in flames. Well not literally. He had put them in storage. (Don't ask me why he would pay for a storage instead of just sending them to Norway is a mystery to me.) Well he didn't pay the storage and now all is lost. My heart is broken. :(

So lets talk about something good. KNITTING!
I'm still almost done. I thought I would get it done today, but with my current mood, I went slower than I hoped.
Here is where I was yesterday,

And here I am tonight,


I should be done tomorrow. After a good nights sleep, hopefully I will be up to it. :)

This is something I started a while back and wanted done for spring and summer. I was going through my knitting stash and came across this.
I really need to get a handle on my projects!

Natti natti.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs