<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
  Hi Everyone, hows life in Blog world?

There was a jacket I wanted knitted for Maya, yet I didn't have time. Hard to believe a knitter not having time to do all the projects they want. Well there were a couple of reasons for this. One was that I wanted it done for the holidays. Another was I had other projects I am currently doing I want done before that. Then my last excuse is the pattern is in Norwegian which will cause it to talk longer to knit. So, I showed the pattern to my mother-in-law, who is an experienced knitter and she was happy to do it for me. :)
She came over yesterday with it all done. It looks fabulous don't you think?

She is so fast at this it makes my head spin. Well most people that knit fast can make my head spin. I do good work, but I am slow. It has always been a pet peeve of mine. I would love to be able to get more projects done than I can.

How do some of you go so fast?
Well Maya is currently napping and I am this >< close to a finished project. I will update more when I get it done. It should be tonight unless some unforseen issue. :)

Cyn~

P.S. I was thinking I could try to practice my Norwegian with my blog writing. What do you think?
Jeg tror jeg skal prøver a skrive i norsk med blog min. Hva tenker deg?


 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs