<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Saturday, May 08, 2004
  Miss me?

Hello there,
I have been a bit under the weather lying in bed playing my sons Zelda the Windwaker game. He's been real sweet about giving up his games for me! :)
He also has been a wonderful help with Maya this past week, I feel the need to do something special for him after I am all better.

My dh has been taking care of me all week also. So I didn't mind him going play his Epic war game today. He had made plans before I got sick, but would have willingly canceled if I asked. He loves these games! So I relaxed all day (these games literally take all day!) with Zelda and Ulie playing with Maya. He was so happy when he got home he picked up a gift for me. Italian ice cream!!! Cappuccino!!! This stuff is SOOOO good!!! And not cheap either. He is SO sweet!!!

As for knitting, I am going slow. I'm to a point where it is a little confusing on the Pullover, yet my mind is too fuzzy to really think about it. I figure if I don't get it done by my friends birthday I will give it to her for Christmas. Not a great time to have a deadline when you can't think. So I rather put it off so it comes out good instead of half as good.

On other news, I've gotten 2 more flags done for the Nordic KniBlogs. Four all together so far. Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. I'm doing a knitting motif and am a bit stuck on the Greenland and the Sami flags (I found out they were a part of the Nordic countries from this page). Well they have a circle in the flag and I'm not sure how I will do this yet. I have so many stitches on the knitted motif. I may have to get a new one with more stitches and rows to pull it off. :-/

Well, hopefully I will be up to par soon.
Happy knitting!
Lykke til med strikkingen!

Cyn~ 
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs