<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
  Nordic KnitBlogs

Hi there all, hope everyone is doing great!

Still Spring cleaning here. I have a little 14 month old keeping me on my toes, so things are going slow. Which dosen't bother me one bit. She is such a cutie!

Other reasons my cleaning is going so slow. I've got a few projects I'm working on. One is the Lace Yoke Pullover. I am about 25% done, so I really need to get my tush in gear if I am gonna get it done before my friends birthday.

Seems my only time on the computer or knitting has been when cutie is taking a nap. Yet she dosen't mind me cleaning when she is up tho! LOL

That is not all I've bee working on. As some know I have started a web-ring called Nordic KnitBlogs.
Which has been taking off nicely. :) (If you want to join feel free)

Well I've been trying to make a tag or logo for the list and came up with an
idea that I thought was cute. Flags. Since there are several countries in the
Nordic area, I thought I would make a flag for each one and the bloggers that
are members can download the flag of thier country. Good idea?
I've made 2 so far. Norway's flag (of course since that is where I live) and
Denmark. Well here they are...


Please let me know what you think of them.

If you figured out that my little Maya is taking a nap, you're correct. So I am going to get a bit of knitting done before she wakes up.

Have a great day all! Ha en god dag!
 
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs