<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Monday, May 31, 2004
  Relaxing in the sun

Today is a nice day. It is a holiday so everyone is home. My dh is painting his miniatures, my ds is playing a few games and my dd is doing her normal exploring of everything. I've done a bit of knitting on my Setesdal. Earlier today we cleaned part of the house and in a little bit we will head out for a walk.

It still is a little strange for me. When I lived in So. Cali, no matter what the day was, there was ALWAYS something open, some place to go, or something going on.
Here in Norway it is normal to have EVERYTHING (exception of gas stations) to be closed for days on end. I think 3 days is the longest, but for me it is extremely long!

On to knitting, here is a pic of the finished Twist Cardigan.

I know I know, I need to put on the buttons, but like I said everything is closed till tomorrow. So I plan on taking a nice walk into town tomorrow. :)

Right now I'm working again on the Setesdal. That one and the Yoke Pullover will be gifts for Christmas. So I think I will try to get those done so I won't have to worry about them at the last minute. Yet knowing me I will probably start something new before there done.

Have a great week! Ha en god uke!
 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs