<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Sunday, June 06, 2004
  Busy, busy, busy

Life is Busy as you can tell. Maya is walking now, but still prefers to crawl and I've been trying to get the rest of my spring cleaning done. It is my birthday tomorrow (well in Norway it is Today already! Happy Birthday to me!!!) and I have a few friends coming over for dinner. My dh went to school with one and the other is also an American. He fell in love and moved here just as I did. I don't see him much tho. He works here in town but lives a bit away, so hanging out is not an option a lot of the time.

I also got a package in the mail from a good friend back in Cali. She sent me a book One For The Money, so I have been reading that. Not to mention some stuffed Cat in the Hat characters and a few books for the kids. (Janet, your the best! We love you!!!)
Maya just feel in love with the Cat! She gives him kisses the whole time she's playing with him. Also Ulie got a book of Dragons he just loves.

Oh and I have been working on the Setesdal a bit. I have started the top part of the sweater. After I finish with that part I can go on to the sleeves. (Finally!)

Well I doubt I will post tomorrow or get any knitting done for that matter. So have a great Day and weekend and all! :)

 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs