<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
  Finished the book.

A good friend of mine from Cali had sent me a book One for the Money. Well I just finished it. It wasn't that bad. It is in a series of books by Janet Evanovich. I think I will look into reading the 2nd book. Has anyone else read any of her works?

Well today it is rainy at about 52F/12C. So I have yet to venture outside today. It had been really warm lately. I was getting use to the idea of taking walks, but it seems like that is out.
I need to come up with ideas for my son's birthday party anyhow. I am thinking of an outside party. Hopefully the weather will be up for it in a few weeks. :)

As for knitting, I've gotten a little more done on the Setesdal. I kinda got side tracked while I was knitting and had to frog a few rows for knitting the wrong part of the pattern. That costed me about 2 hours of work. I've never frogged one garment so much before.
I want a nap. :)

 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs