<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Thursday, June 17, 2004
  It has been cold

We had such fabulous weather for about a week, then it went to cold again. Well I would say freezing, but what do you expect from a Californian living in Norway? If it is below 65F I am frozen.

Well my ds finally went back to school today. He had been a bit under the weather this week. He wasn't too happy to find himself going back tho, but with a week left of school, it can't be that bad. Can it?
My little one is walking all the time now too, so I have the new duties of chasing after her as she has also figured out that running away is fun. This age is just too great!!!

As for my knitting, I'm getting there on the Setesdal. I'm over half way done on the top pattern, so hopefully the body will be finished this weekend. Then I can get the arms started and this done. I want to get this one over with, mainly because it is my first Norwegian style and I want the experience. There are a few other patterns I would love to start and my dh won't add to my yarn stash till I finish. :(
Ok so we started a budget and I agreed. I should have made a loop hole for yarn.
Well I'm off to knit, little one is still asleep. Somedays I can't get any knitting in if I don't take advantage of this time.
Have a great day all! 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs