How to Be a Bad-Ass Knitter
1. Knit whatever the hell you want . . . whenever you want.
2. Buy as much yarn (and books and needles etc.) as you want, whenever the hell you want.
3. Never, ever, apologize for knitting.
4. Never, ever, apologize because you think something you knit isn't "good" enough.
5. Never, ever, apologize about how you knit: right-handed, left-handed, or with your toes!
6. Traditional knitting is timeless.
7. Display your stash with pride!
8. You don't have to follow a pattern exactly -- make changes if you wanna.
9. Never apologize for knitting cat/dog hair into your sweater. It's all the warmer!
10. Whenever a non-knitter asks you a stupid question, remember that you carry long, sharp sticks.
I qualify! Too cool. I'm a