<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
  I'm Back!!!

Miss me?
 
Well I had a great week. Nice and relaxing, even tho I didn't get much knitting done.
We headed over to Stavanger which is a bit south of where I live. We stayed at Rainbow Hotels which gave us tickets for Kongenparken (theme park) and Havana (water park). The rest of the time we wandered the city.
 
On Thur we had planed to goto Kongenparken, but it turned out to be a horrible day weather wise. So I talked my son into waiting a day in hopes of better weather. He unhappily agreed. So we took a drive. As we went I decided to look at the map to see where we were and guess what I found... Gjestal Spinnery!!!


Unfortunatly the production was stalled for the summer. Yet, I did have fun brousing through all the yarns and patterns they had avalible.
 
I've got more to post, but i have to get a few thing done. I'll be back!  :)
 

 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs