<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Monday, August 02, 2004
  Photo issues :o(

Hi all, I'm still around. I haven't been doing a lot of knitting lately. We've had a bit of computer problems and posting photos problem, and now an uploading photo problem. *sigh* Our phone is also having issues (we have an ip line). I wonder if this is the stem of it all.

With it still being summer vacation and all, I don't have a lot of time to try and fix all of these, so it is going slowly.

Nordic Secret Friend
I've been wanting to post a pic of what I got from my N Secret friend. It is 3 balls of Blizzard Silke Frottè. Unfortunately, I can't find a pic on line of it, so you will have to wait till I get my photos back in order.

Ridderspore
I've got a bit of this pattern started. I had planned in my mind to make one for my daughter and one for me. While I messed up on the gauge the first time around, I decided to do hers first. Since she is littler, it will give me a chance to get use to this. I guess I am still a little scared of messing up on a pattern like this. I have barely dabbled into 2 color work and here I am attempting 7 colors.

Take care. :) 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs