<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
  Fantastic day

No knitting was done today (actually yesterday, it is midnight here). It was my anniversary! 3 years with my fabulous husband. We did nothing major, just the way I like it. Got my mil to watch the kids for the day then we went out.
Took a nice long walk through Haraldsgata the had a bite to eat, after that we played a bit of pool. I won every game! hehehe Of course he was happy for me, he loves me!

The past week not a lot of knitting either. We were out shopping, those January sales are a good thing. We finnaly got new tiles for our kitchen, then a couple of days we took the kids out. There were a few things they wanted to buy with their Christmas money they got.

And now as I read my mails I am relaxing with my knitting. I have sewn together the front, and now need to finish the back. I decided to stop working on the back till I had the front of the purse done. I realized I may get the size wrong if I don't. I will be putting up a picture soon. :) 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs