<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
  Still knitting

But very slowly! My dd is still making this a trial, but I am determined to get this purse done and I am almost there!
I just need to get the flap then sew it. I've got the front, border, handle and back done. I also need to buy a button for the clasp. I dont really have anything in mind, but I will see when I get to town. Haraldsgata is opened late on Thursday, so weather permitted, I may go. :)

Another thing that is slowing me down is the kitchen. We are finally putting up tiles, so cleaning up after my brother-in-law and trying to find room to make meals is taking up a lot of time.
How is it looking so far?
 
Comments:
Wow! It looks great. I have been doing that kind of work around our place too! I love having the tiles in the kitchen. So easy to clean! Good luck with the purse!

Sarah

www.sarahwooden.typepad.com
 
The tiles look great! I love the color against your dark wood cabinets.
 
hey cyn. cyn here. kitchen will be very exciting when it's all done. i had to see who this other 'cyn' was that also knits!
 
Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs