<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Thursday, January 20, 2005
  Webrings

Funny thing about web-rings. I never find the subjects I'm curious about. So I have started a new one.
For those of you that don't know I am the owner of Nordic KnitBlogs. Most webrings I saw on knitters were all in the US, which is fine, I'm a Californian myself. But now I live in Norway and have gotten curious about the knitters in the Nordic region. The ring is doing quite well, currently we have 68 active sites! :)

Now my new curiousity is expat crafters (Crafty Expats). People that have left their homeland for whatever reason. What kinds of crafts are they doing? What crafts maybe they found in their new home? How they are adjusting to life? My craft helps me relax when I feel lost. Which happends a lot when you move away from what is familiar to you.
So if you are an expat and blog about your craft, please join. Oh and if you are not, please enjoy surfing the webrings! 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs