<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
  Tired of being sick!!!

Yes being sick! I was sick for a whole month. :(
Got a clogged duct almost mastisis, then the flu (no I didn't get a flu shot this year! Those things are evil and I have never and will never get one!!!) I haven't had the flu for 8 years!!! Then my dh brought home a cold and 2 days after I recover from the flu, I get this cold!!!
I wasn't in the mood to do anything. No knitting, no blogging, no reading blogs.
I missed my daughters 2nd birthday. Finally this weekend after 3 weeks we will have a party for her!

The only thing I did was sit in a chair and played an on-line game. WoW, and boy is it WOW!!! World of Warcraft! I started playing these kinds of games to get my son and his father a place to play together. Who knew they are fabulous games! 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs