<$BlogRSDURL$>

.

My Rambling Blog

My Finished Knitting Projects

My Knitting WIP

 


<< Prev | Next >>

Crafty Expats

<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next >>


<< Prev | Next>>

Knitters in Europe
<< Prev | Next>>


<< Prev | Next >>

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


     
   

.

Cyn's knits and stuff
Friday, October 02, 2009
  First off I wanted to start a new blog. I had one some years ago on another subject I enjoy. So now I am starting new with another subject that I love and rules my life.
Parenting.
I plan to touch on topics that move me, things I do and things that bother me.
I will try to post at least once a week, but we will see. I am a busy mom. :)

My disclamer. :P
I'm married have kids and am NOT a sheeple mainstream parent.
I follow my instincts, do what I feel is right and not what everyone else does.
Things to me that are bad... Drugs, cribs, strollers, circumsision, spanking, CIO, playpens, walkers, vaccines, Bush... and the list goes on.
I can be pretty blunt. I'm also pretty set in my ways. I have done tons of research to make sure I am right.

Could I be wrong? Sure I can, but more than "My doctor said" or "My parents did this and I turned out fine" will convince me.
I'm not here to debate. I'm here to share my views and maybe learn a few things.
So if you don't like what I have to say, oh well, you don't have to be here.
If you're still her, sit back and enjoy!!! . 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

Love knitting and other crafts here is a place I can share my art.

ARCHIVES
January 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / August 2005 / October 2009 /


Knitting Weblogs


KnitNet logo

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger


Nordic Knitting Blogs